“The Yutree Liability scheme has proved very popular with the BIBA membership since its inception in September 2015. The new capacity will further enhance the capabilities of the scheme with many more trades now being able to be catered for, whilst maintaining a simple and straightforward placement process” – Steve White, Chief Executive, British Insurance Brokers Association
What can we write?
- Contractors liability for most types of contractor
- General liability risks including retail, wholesale, manufacturing, leisure, food and drink, freight and transport and clubs and associations and much more
- Property owners liability for landowners, communal areas, building plots etc
Why use Yutree?
- Low minimum premiums of £150 + ipt
- 600+ trades can be considered
- Flexible underwriting including being able to accommodate overseas workers, Bartoline extensions, multiple trades, overseas exports etc.
- Fast quote turnaround
- No administration or policy fees
- 15% commission across all sections
- Standard & Poor’s A rated security
- Exclusive quotes
If you would like a quote or to discuss any of the above, please feel free to call Laura High on 01638 675992/07712 427988 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.