Investing in our people
We’ve built a strong team since we started our business in 2012. We know that people are our most valuable asset and are committed to developing and nurturing our employees.
We’re always looking for enthusiastic and talented professionals who are ready to embrace their next challenge and be part of our growing business.
Yutree prides itself on supporting its colleagues through education and personal development. It aims to give its team the confidence to grow to achieve their individual and business aspirations.
We’d love to hear from you if you are looking to join a growing independent business in a field you enjoy, with like minded people.
Get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Commercial Account Handler
Yutree is a Chartered commercial insurance brokerage and underwriting business based in Newmarket. Established less than 10 years ago, Yutree provides a highly personalised, advice-led services proposition to our clients throughout the UK. We are the British Insurance Brokers Association’s approved provider of liability insurance and we have access to all major insurance companies in the UK.
In difficult times we have demonstrated an enviable ability to attract new clients. Working in a close team and supporting account directors, you will have at least 5 years commercial account handling experience.
You will have a naturally customer-focused approach and a real appetite to work as part of a team, positively influencing the growth and development of the business.
As well as looking after general commercial business, this role will be aligned to our media and entertainment clients and provides an exciting opportunity to learn about this interesting sector.
- To provide a high level of customer service to Yutree’s SME and corporate clients at all times
- To build and maintain strong business relationships with clients and insurers
- To generate/handle and convert new business leads
- To make and attend face-to-face client meetings where appropriate
- To discuss and assess clients’ current and future insurance needs providing appropriate advice
- To maintain an in-depth knowledge of the general insurance market including attending networking/supplier events as appropriate
- To manage all new/renewal/MTA/claims work as required to build a profitable direct client account
- To negotiating best policy terms with insurers, conducting market exercises as appropriate
- To provide business reports to clients and Directors as required
- Acturis – to keep electronic files up to date, in order and all work tasked/diarised on Acturis
- To act as a mentor/referral point for colleagues
- To take on extra responsibilities from time to time as required by the business
- Educated to GCSE level with Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Cert CII or progress towards
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong customer service focus
- Self motivated
- Strong levels of technical competence in general insurance
- Good business acumen
- High levels of communication skills both written, face to face and over the telephone
- Strong organisational skills
- Being a good team player whilst also having an independent problem solving approach to work
- Good attention to detail
What do we offer?
We offer a competitive package, including pension scheme, holiday entitlement, and investment towards continuous development and professional qualifications.
Our working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5.30pm.
Whilst our team currently operates remotely, our office in Newmarket has easy access from the A14.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next challenge, please get in touch with email@example.com
Latest Tweet from @yutreeinsurance
We have recently been able to help a wide range of businesses across leisure sector with their insurance arrangemen… https://t.co/KeFATziYWO
30 Jul 2021