Over recent years there has been a high frequency and severity of losses in the aviation sector. The demand for air travel is continuing to rise steadily every year. This results in increased air traffic, a greater strain on aircraft parts and more pressure on airports and on the entire supply chain.
Additional solutions for brokers to help them compete
The aviation insurance market is having to constantly evolve to keep up with the changing political, economic and social landscapes in our world today.
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
Independent insurance brokers know, all to well, that access to insurance products in the aerospace sector has traditionally been very restricted with a small number of the larger players dominating the space. At Yutree we are always looking at ways in which we can bring additional solutions to our brokers to help them to compete. To that end, we are delighted to be launching access to a suite of products in the aerospace sector.
What risks can we consider?
- Airside liabilities – for services airside, contractors working airside, third party liability for vehicles airside or for ground handling agents going airside
- Airport operations – for airport owners’ and operators’ third party liability
- Refuelling – for third party liability whilst refuelling/defuelling
- Products – for aviation component products manufacturers including safety critical items
Why deal with Yutree?
- We have partnered with AIG to bring you access to this specialist suite of products. AIG have one of the most diverse appetites for aerospace risk in the market and have been underwriting this business for over 65 years.
- We will pay you 10% commission on this business and will not charge any policy or admin fees making dealing with Yutree completely transparent from the outset.
- We will respond to your enquiries quickly and will provide you with exclusive quotes to help you to compete in this sector.
If you have an enquiry, or would like to know more, then please get in touch with Laura High, either by email – email@example.com – or by calling 01638 675992.