Investing in our people
We’ve built a strong team since we started our business in 2012. We know that people are our most valuable asset and are committed to developing and nurturing our employees.
We’re always looking for enthusiastic and talented professionals who are ready to embrace their next challenge and be part of our growing business.
Yutree prides itself on supporting its colleagues through education and personal development. It aims to give its team the confidence to grow to achieve their individual and business aspirations.
We’d love to hear from you if you are looking to join a growing independent business in a field you enjoy, with like minded people.
Get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Commercial Account Handler
Yutree is a Chartered commercial insurance brokerage and underwriting business based in Newmarket. Established less than 10 years ago, Yutree provides a highly personalised, advice-led services proposition to our clients throughout the UK. We are the British Insurance Brokers Association’s approved provider of liability insurance and we have access to all major insurance companies in the UK.
In difficult times we have demonstrated an enviable ability to attract new clients. Working in a close team and supporting account directors, you will have at least 5 years commercial account handling experience.
You will have a naturally customer-focused approach and a real appetite to work as part of a team, positively influencing the growth and development of the business.
As well as looking after general commercial business, this role will be aligned to our media and entertainment clients and provides an exciting opportunity to learn about this interesting sector.
- To provide a high level of customer service to Yutree’s SME and corporate clients at all times
- To build and maintain strong business relationships with clients and insurers
- To generate/handle and convert new business leads
- To make and attend face-to-face client meetings where appropriate
- To discuss and assess clients’ current and future insurance needs providing appropriate advice
- To maintain an in-depth knowledge of the general insurance market including attending networking/supplier events as appropriate
- To manage all new/renewal/MTA/claims work as required to build a profitable direct client account
- To negotiating best policy terms with insurers, conducting market exercises as appropriate
- To provide business reports to clients and Directors as required
- Acturis – to keep electronic files up to date, in order and all work tasked/diarised on Acturis
- To act as a mentor/referral point for colleagues
- To take on extra responsibilities from time to time as required by the business
- Educated to GCSE level with Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Cert CII or progress towards
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong customer service focus
- Self motivated
- Strong levels of technical competence in general insurance
- Good business acumen
- High levels of communication skills both written, face to face and over the telephone
- Strong organisational skills
- Being a good team player whilst also having an independent problem solving approach to work
- Good attention to detail
What do we offer?
We offer a competitive package, including pension scheme, holiday entitlement, and investment towards continuous development and professional qualifications.
Our working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5.30pm.
Whilst our team currently operates remotely, our office in Newmarket has easy access from the A14.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next challenge, please get in touch with email@example.com
Yutree consistently provide me with sound advice and competitive premiums. I would not hesitate to recommend them to other contracting firms.Alistair Mackinnon, Mackinnon Construction
I have been delighted with the level of service from everyone at Yutree. From quoting for my insurance initially, through to ongoing claims management, the service has been excellent. I have complete peace of mind that my business is in safe hands.Robert Manchett, Manchetts
Yutree have always been particularly thorough in terms of making sure that all of the activities that my business is involved with are covered by the insurance. I have absolute confidence in their advice and always feel that Yutree are on my side.Simon Somerville-Large, Laragh Homes
My business has some fairly complex and unique insurance requirements and the team at Yutree were able to resolve these and continue to provide us with great service.John Raynham, Panther Taxis
We have leaned heavily on Yutree to help to manage our motor fleet claims and they have been able to assist us in reducing both the number and impact of those claims on our business.David Chicken, Simply Outsourced
From the outset Yutree enhanced our insurance coverage to ensure the business is fully protected and continue to adapt the programme as we expand as a company.Richard Dalziel, Christopher Ward of London
I’ve dealt with the team at Yutree for over 15 years and their advice and service has been invaluable in terms of handling claims and protecting our business.Tim Hooker, JRD Rubber Mouldings
Yutree provide competitive and wide cover together with a real understanding of the media and entertainment industry.Mick Hannaford, Robe UK
Yutree offer a professional service to PLASA members tailored to their business requirements.Martin Hawthorn, Hawthorn