Investing in our people
We’ve built a strong team since we started our business in 2012. We know that people are our most valuable asset and are committed to developing and nurturing our employees.
We’re always looking for enthusiastic and talented professionals who are ready to embrace their next challenge and be part of our growing business.
Yutree prides itself on supporting its colleagues through education and personal development. It aims to give its team the confidence to grow to achieve their individual and business aspirations.
We’d love to hear from you if you are looking to join a growing independent business in a field you enjoy, with like minded people.
Get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Commercial Account Handler
Yutree is a Chartered commercial insurance brokerage and underwriting business based in Newmarket. Established less than 10 years ago, Yutree provides a highly personalised, advice-led services proposition to our clients throughout the UK. We are the British Insurance Brokers Association’s approved provider of liability insurance and we have access to all major insurance companies in the UK.
In difficult times we have demonstrated an enviable ability to attract new clients. Working in a close team and supporting account directors, you will have at least 5 years commercial account handling experience.
You will have a naturally customer-focused approach and a real appetite to work as part of a team, positively influencing the growth and development of the business.
As well as looking after general commercial business, this role will be aligned to our media and entertainment clients and provides an exciting opportunity to learn about this interesting sector.
- To provide a high level of customer service to Yutree’s SME and corporate clients at all times
- To build and maintain strong business relationships with clients and insurers
- To generate/handle and convert new business leads
- To make and attend face-to-face client meetings where appropriate
- To discuss and assess clients’ current and future insurance needs providing appropriate advice
- To maintain an in-depth knowledge of the general insurance market including attending networking/supplier events as appropriate
- To manage all new/renewal/MTA/claims work as required to build a profitable direct client account
- To negotiating best policy terms with insurers, conducting market exercises as appropriate
- To provide business reports to clients and Directors as required
- Acturis – to keep electronic files up to date, in order and all work tasked/diarised on Acturis
- To act as a mentor/referral point for colleagues
- To take on extra responsibilities from time to time as required by the business
- Educated to GCSE level with Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Cert CII or progress towards
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong customer service focus
- Self motivated
- Strong levels of technical competence in general insurance
- Good business acumen
- High levels of communication skills both written, face to face and over the telephone
- Strong organisational skills
- Being a good team player whilst also having an independent problem solving approach to work
- Good attention to detail
What do we offer?
We offer a competitive package, including pension scheme, holiday entitlement, and investment towards continuous development and professional qualifications.
Our working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5.30pm.
Whilst our team currently operates remotely, our office in Newmarket has easy access from the A14.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next challenge, please get in touch with email@example.com
I have only been dealing with Yutree for a short period of time but during this time I have been very impressed with their response times, staff attitude and most of all very competitive rates. A Rated security with a quick turnaround has helped us secure new business and hopefully it continues.Karl Sutcliffe – R A Cowens
Yutree are the BIBA approved scheme for Liability Cover, and have provided an excellent product (covering over 600 trades) and service to our member brokers. We have had excellent feedback from brokers using it, and have no hesitation in supporting Yutree. BIBA has a commitment to raised standards and we can totally support the service and product Yutree offers via the scheme.Steve White - CEO BIBA
Yutree Insurance provide an excellent service and their quotations are not only very competitive, but are provided in good time, well in advance of target deadlines. Their underwriters are experienced and a pleasure to deal with and are always available to discuss a risk when some flexibility is required, whether in respect of premium or terms, to ensure they are suitable for the client.
Yutree have helped us out with several recent cases and have provided terms for risks which other insurers have been reluctant to provide. In addition to an exceptional service their suite of products offer wide cover with low excesses and Lloyds security across a diverse range of industries.Russell Stone Dip CII - R K Henshall
Excellent service levels and are happy to discuss a variety of risks – even the non-standard. This enables us to provide bespoke insurance programmes for both small commercial and large corporate clients.James Allotey Cert.CII – CGI Insurance
Yutree’s flexible underwriting, competitive premiums and exclusivity regularly helps us to win and retain clients.Graeme Harper - Harper Stairmand
Yutree are a pleasure to deal with. Always responding quickly to our enquiries, they enable us to give our clients the very best service that we can and they regularly help us to win new business.Stewart Pease – Finch Commercial