You may have read the news this week about Tokio Marine Kiln. In light of these changes, we thought it important to explain the future of our product, Media & Entertainment by Yutree which is currently underwritten by Tokio Marine Kiln.
We are delighted to confirm that with effect from 1st July 2019 Media & Entertainment by Yutree will be underwritten by Tokio Marine HCC. Whilst our facility remains within the Tokio Marine group which is rated AA- (Very Strong) by Standard & Poor’s, the change to Tokio Marine HCC has given us the opportunity to expand the policy wording to include professional indemnity (including Film/TV errors & omissions) and data breach covers together with the ability to now offer terms for events and festivals, both on a short period or annual basis.
Yutree director Simon Miller, who heads our media team, commented:
“This is another exciting step for Yutree. We have further improved our, already market-leading, product and we are looking forward to working with our brokers on their media and entertainment risks. It is fantastic to have an insurer backing our facility that really understands the sector. Our trade appetite has also widened so we can help brokers across a broader range of businesses”.
All new business enquiries and renewals from 1st July 2019 onwards will be on the new wording and the cover highlights include:
- Full walk-in theft from own premises, location sites or venues
- Fraudulent theft by hirer cover for rental facilities
- Wide unattended vehicle warranty
- No work at height restrictions
- Worldwide cover including USA/Canada
- Full production cover to include postponement, abandonment or cancellation of shoots
- Options to include professional indemnity and data breach cover
- Cover available for short period equipment hire (£250 minimum premium)
Please contact the team on 01638 660651 or send enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org